Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Christmas is coming!!!

I LOVE Christmas! I know, most people can say that. But it just makes me feel all young and like a kid again. I think most of the fun is the anticipation of it. There are all the traditions that lead up to the big day. Like, putting up the Christmas tree on Black Friday, fun little crafts with the kids, making Christmas cookies, gingerbread houses, Christmas music on everytime you get in the car. I LOVE it ALL.

One thing I love is Christmas Cards. I love to recieve them. I enjoy seeing the people that I love and what they have to say. It is a time to help remember some of my favorite people. Every year I always worry about what kind of card I will send out. Do I do a newsletter? How about a picture? I even used to worry about making them, but no longer. The way I have decided to go is photo Christmas Cards. I love my family and pictures of them, So i figure, combine them and share them with the ones I love. I have found some GREAT ones this year at shutterfly.com.

That is all the motivation I needed to get some photos done. My good friend Erika with Lassen Photos took our family pictures and did a terrific job. So now the tough part, picking a card to put our family picture on! Shutterfly has so many amazing choices for Christmas photo cards!

This is one of the first ones I saw and LOVED it, perfect if I can't decide on just one picture
(I love the whole intial thing!)


here is another collage one, with a GREAT title! ( I love that song!)this saying totally fits me, I love all of my blessings!I like to add a reminder of the reason why we celebrate this wonderous holiday. This one does it simply, yet beautifully and would showcase a picture just right!

and if you have something more to say, this one is perfect, your newsletter
AND your card in one punch!

And this one, simple, yet perfect to showcase that great shot of your loved ones!


With Shutterfly you can get your Christmas cards AND and little bit of shopping in as well. Now since I have all these beautiful pictures of my family, with a few clicks I can have a beautiful calendar for a gift (I am thinking this will be under the tree with MY name on it :)


or how about theses mugs, everyone can use a mug, right?



Since I have ordered from Shutterfly before and have been very pleased with their products, I know that what I get will be great!
So, wait by your mailbox to see what card I chose! ( I know you will ;)
Also, I'd LOVE to get one of your Christmas cards!!!
Merry Christmas!!!

*all photos are from Shutterfly.com

No comments: