Saturday, February 6, 2010

Finished dresses with fabric flowers

I finially finished all 3 dresses that I wanted to make for the girls.

The older girls dresses are t-shirts that were cut, then I made the "dress" part and sewed that to them. For each dress I did different flowers on there.
For the "rose" one I took a length of fabric (forget how long) by 3inches wide. I sewed it together and then gathered the long edge. I then sewed that to the front of the shirt. Here is the one I made for my oldest. Go here for instructions on how to make that flower.




Here is the one I made for the baby. I pretty much followed the tutorial I linked down below.
For the flower I followed this tutorial for hair pins at Polka Dot Pineapple.


I am not sure which flower is my favorite, hmmmm.
Now on to the next project though I think I may make some more of these.

1 comment:

Matt N Karen said...

Those are so cute! Looks like the new baby is not slowing you down a bit!